CBT Group Therapy has become very popular in the mental / behavioral health field. Our program will equip you to conduct excellent CBT group sessions.
Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy Certification
Home Study Program
Pre-requisite: Graduate degree in a mental health discipline.
Successful completion of the home study program results in the designation, “Certified Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapist (CBGT)” from the National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists.
Cognitive-behavioral groups have become very popular as a means by which to deliver the concepts and techniques of cognitive-behavioral therapy. It is a very efficient approach, and the nature of CBT lends itself well to being implemented in a group format.
Our program includes:
- A Manual that Outlines and Describes in Detail the Step-by-Step process of Rational Living Therapy Group Therapy
- Dr. Aldo Pucci’s Book, “The Client’s Guide to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy”
- Four Outstanding Audio Programs:
- Overcoming Hopelessness
- Overcoming Fear & Anxiety
- How to Rid Yourself of Anger
- How to End Your Addiction
- Rational Progressive Relaxation You Can Play for Your Group Members
- (The audio presentation portion is provided on a USB thumb drive.)
- The Certification Examination
Our home study program provides you the step-by-step process of Rational Living Therapy (CBT) Group Therapy, as well as the homework assignments to assign for each session and group activities. The step-by-step approach includes:
- Engaging members with their goals
- ABCs of Emotions
- Rational Questions
- 26 Mental Mistakes
- Rational Action Planner
- Techniques of Practice
- Ending Therapy
To order our program, please visit: https://nacbt.americommerce.com/store/p/90-Certified-Cognitive-Behavioral-Group-Therapist-CBGT-Certification-Home-Study-Program.aspx
© Copyright, 2009 – 2021by Aldo R. Pucci. All Rights Reserved.