The NACBT provides opportunities for licensed mental health professionals to provide online CBT.
The NACBT’s individual therapy rate is $75 per hour. The therapists reimbursement rate is $50 per hour.
- All therapists providing online therapy via the NACBT are considered independent contractors. Independent contractors set their own hours and establish their own level of involvement. As such, an IRS Tax Form1099 will be distributed to each therapist at the end of the calendar year.
- The therapist reserves the right to end his or her involvement with the NACBT’s Online Therapy Program at any time.
- Reimbursement for services is made on the last day of each calendar month.
- All sessions are prepaid by the client and payment is made to the NACBT.
- The NACBT reserves the right to cancel any therapists involvement with the NACBT’s Online Therapy Program due to client complaints, ethical concerns, or should the therapist no longer meet the requirements listed below.
- Therapists must possess the NACBT’s Certified Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist credential in good standing. For more information on the requirements of the CCBT, please click here.
- Therapists must possess and maintain a licensed in his or her state to practice counseling, psychology, clinical social work, or psychiatry.
- Therapists must maintain professional liability insurance at a minimum of $1 Million / $3 Million.
- Therapists must have a means by which clients can contact them in case of emergency.
- Therapists must have Internet access sufficient for video conferencing.
- Therapists must have a Skype account and Skype installed on the computer they will use for
- Therapists must have a secure system for maintaining client records confidentially.
If you are interested in providing Online CBT, please complete the form below and someone will contact you shortly.